Friday, May 29, 2009

amen

*sharing a prayer i stumbled upon in multiply...thank you to the author*


Father in Heaven,

With the gift of freedom and of liberty, I ask guidance as I soar high. That I may achieve with Your name and not mine, that I may rejoice while shouting Your glory. Though You set me free like a bird, You never left me as I spread my wings and soar so high. Lord, I may fall once, I may fall twice, I may fall so many times. But knowing fully well that You’re always there, it’s already enough not to stop learning after falling.

Thank you for letting me feel the hurt and the pain for I know in the end, I will enjoy comfort; that in every sorrow, glorious happiness awaits; that I will not fly if not because of failing and trying again. And if glory days come, remind me to humble myself before You and that I’m just nothing but a mere instrument of Your glory so that others may see the wonders of Your works.

Amen...

1 comment: